We’re excited to be open and look forward to seeing all of you. To provide a safe environment for patients and staff, please review our COVID-19 policies and procedures. These protocols are as required by WorkSafe BC and the Provincial Health Officer.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, chills, coughing, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or have flu like symptoms PLEASE wait to schedule an appointment 10-14 days after you no longer have symptoms. If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, refer to Healthlink BC at 811.
When You Arrive:
- Arrive on time.
- Call (604) 599-3997 from your vehicle to let us know you have arrived.
- We have setup a virtual waiting room for patients to wait outside in their vehicle.
- (If you are travelling by public transit or taxi please let our receptionist know when you make your appointment and you will be given instructions.)
- Your RMT will escort you into the clinic when it is safe to do so.
- Please ensure you have your mask on before entering the clinic.
- You will be given hand sanitizer to use.
- You will need to complete and sign a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
Before Your Appointment:
- Call for an appointment – No walk-ins at this time.
- Mask required
- Leave all unnecessary belongings at home.
- Arrive alone (Exceptions: unless you are accompanying a minor or requiring assistance.)
- Wear clean clothing and, if possible, shower before your appointment.
- Use the washroom before you come to the office.
- Please be honest, transparent and RESCHEDULE your appointment if you or anyone in your household has experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Use the exit hallway following the arrows to the front desk.
- Maintain a 2 metre distance by standing on indicated marks.
- Use a tap (contactless) payment method to avoid touching the payment machine.
- Make your appointment at time of payment.
- Leave promptly after your appointment so that we can prepare the space for our next patient.
- Apply hand sanitizer before you leave.
What We Are Doing:
- Your RMT will be wearing a mask and may wear additional protective equipment like scrubs, gloves or eye protection as appropriate.
- Appointments are spaced to allow time for cleaning and sanitizing of rooms and surfaces between patients.
- We will only be able to accommodate about 70% of the number of clients we were able to see in a day.
- If you NO SHOW for an appointment (without notice), you will be expected to pay for your service in full or we will not reschedule you.
- We use hospital strength cleaners and follow disinfectant protocols.
- All our staff wash their hands regularly.
- We will not come to work if we are sick and ask that you do the same. Cancel your appointment by phone if you have any cold or flu symptoms.